POS version 6.40k released 6-20-08. Bug fixes

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

daleadmin
Forum Owner
POS version 6.40k released 6-20-08. Bug fixes

Post by daleadmin » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:16 pm

New feature.
In "Reports" the option for "Gift cards" has been moved to the top section so you can make gift card reports if you are not using a stock table.

No more .ZIP file. The download files are now self extracting files.

Bug fixes
The "Tips" section of the closing report was not formatted correctly. Fixed in version 6.40k.

If you sold a gift card and used an old gift card to pay (transfering the balance from the old card to the new card) the balance was not subtracted from the old card. Reported by pdoucet. Fixed in version 6.40k.

The "History" reports would give you the data from the wrong months. Fixed in version 6.40k.

If you asked for a "History" report on one item it would give you the inventory on the item instead. Fixed in version 6.40k.

Download from the usual place http://keyhut.com/pos3.htm

Robert_Nel
Forum Regular

Re: POS version 6.40k released 6-20-08. Bug fixes

Post by Robert_Nel » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:16 am

Hi Dale ,
After upgrading to 6.40k , when closing the register down it does not print a "closing reciept" There is a "closing reciept in the journal file .
Robert Nel
Robert R Nel

daleadmin
Forum Owner

Post by daleadmin » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:02 pm

Robert,

This has been out there for a week now and with 1000 downloads you are the first to mention this. I think that others would have had to notice this. But I give everyone the benefit of doubt so I tried it here and it printed a closing receipt just fine.

Got any more details?

Dale

Robert_Nel
Forum Regular

Post by Robert_Nel » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:41 am

Hi Dale ,
I redownloaded and reinstalled , everything working fine again ,
Thanks . Robert Nel
Robert R Nel