Small Error in Tips Routine

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

RollerBall
Forum Regular
Small Error in Tips Routine

Post by RollerBall » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:10 pm

I've noticed that when you've got tips activated and the customer pays cash, there's a screen error affecting the change amounts. See below

The correct figure prints OK on the receipt but it could lead to the customer being given too much change if the operative isn't careful.

Dale, if you do fix it, I'm still working with 6.39k and I don't want to move to 6.4 until I know all the little teething troubles have been sorted out. So can you do a fixed version of 6.39 (preferably version k) as well as any later version(s) you decide to do that might be affected?

Thanks ;-)

PS I've been working with Groups for a possible restaurant client which is how I came across this. I've never bothered with it before but Groups is an excellent idea and extremely well executed. I'm also really impressed by sales checks + tips and the way tips are recorded, tracked and printed by employee. GREAT JOB.

RollerBall
Forum Regular

Post by RollerBall » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:23 am

:?

Any thoughts on this one yet Dale?

daleadmin
Forum Owner

Post by daleadmin » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:02 pm

This is something I will have to work on

Dale

RollerBall
Forum Regular